Diffstat (limited to 'README.5_15.09')
1 files changed, 7 insertions, 8 deletions
diff --git a/README.5_15.09 b/README.5_15.09
index 01e0ac6..ed3f499 100644
@@ -71,7 +71,7 @@ Logging out is delayed:
and in the meantime, the Plasma workspace is frozen. Any open application
windows are still responsive and you can work with them.
* Try to use the logout/shutdown widget in the system tray if you added that.
- Clicking the widget will also cause a one to tw minute delay before the
+ Clicking the widget will also cause a one to two minute delay before the
logoff dialog appears.
* Try logging out from the commandline using this qdbus commmand in an X term:
$ qdbus org.kde.ksmserver /KSMServer logout 0 0 0
@@ -135,9 +135,9 @@ Highlights of KDE-5_15.09:
Further points of interest that are unchanged since the previous releases:
- kde/kde4-extragear packages should be taken from slackware-current (calligra,
- k3b, kaudiocreator, kplayer, kwebkitpart, oxygen-gtk2, oxygen-gtk3,
- kdevplatform, kdevelop-pg-qt, kdevelop, kdev-python, kdevelop-php,
- kdevelop-php-docs, skanlite, kio-mtp, libktorrent, ktorrent, partitionmanager)
+ k3b, kaudiocreator, kplayer, kwebkitpart, oxygen-gtk2, kdevplatform,
+ kdevelop-pg-qt, kdevelop, kdev-python, kdevelop-php, kdevelop-php-docs,
+ skanlite, kio-mtp, libktorrent, ktorrent, partitionmanager)
- I still did not compile the new Plasma Mediacenter tech-preview.
- Note that I did not compile the new KDEnlive and KDE Telepathy. They need
a lot of attention before I can build them and it was more important to me
@@ -158,8 +158,8 @@ Further points of interest that are unchanged since the previous releases:
needed. So, apart from updates to regular Slackware packages, these are the
OpenAL, PyQT5, cfitsio, json-glib, libappindicator, libdbusmenu-gtk,
- libdbusmenu-qt5, libepoxy, libfakekey, libindicator, polkit-qt5-1, qca-qt5,
- qt-gstreamer, qt5, sni-qt, wayland and xapian-core.
+ libdbusmenu-qt5, libindicator, polkit-qt5-1, qca-qt5, qt-gstreamer, qt5,
+ sni-qt, wayland and xapian-core.
- Note for users of multilib Slackware64 and also using Skype: you will have to
grab the 32-bit version of sni-qt and run 'convertpkg-compat32' on it,
or else Skype won't be able to dock its icon in the systray.
@@ -217,7 +217,6 @@ If you decide to install these packages on top of a fresh installation of
- * oxygen-gtk3
@@ -384,4 +383,4 @@ renamed or integrated and that is the reason for the 'removepkg' lines):
Then reboot your system.
- Eric Hameleers / alien at slackware dot com / 02-sep-2015
+ Eric Hameleers / alien at slackware dot com / 03-sep-2015