|Commit message (Collapse)||Author||Files||Lines|
These packages needed a rebuild because of updates to Slackware-current
- baloo, korundum, perlqt, phonon-vlc, pykde4, qtruby, smokekde, smokeq
This is the result of the massive upgrade in Slackware-current, 21-apr-2015.
This is going to be KDE 5 for Slackware-current, composed of Frameworks 5.6.0,
Plasma 5.1.2 and Applications 14.12.0.
Note that there is still a lot of KDE 4 stuff in here, which is necessary to
support all the Applications that have not yet been ported to KDE Frameworks 5.
The Applications 15.04 (march 2015) release should offer a lot more KF5 ports.
Preliminary build procedure (not verified 100% yet):
- (crude) get rid of Slackware's KDE: removepkg /var/log/packages/*-4.10.5-*
- build all the deps using "updates.SlackBuild" script in the "deps/" directory
- note that extra-cmake-modules is required here as well as when building the
frameworks, so I just copied it from frameworks to deps.
- logoff/login to activate Qt5 profile script.
- removepkg akonadi-qt5 or else kdepimlibs-4.14.3 picks up Qt5 dependencies and
its compilation will fail as a result
- build all the KDE 4 stuff in the "kde/" directory, using "./KDE.SlackBuild kde
libs kdebase:nepomuk-core kdepimlibs kdebase kdebindings kdebase:kde-workspace k
- installpkg akonadi-qt5
- build the remaining KDE 5 stuff in the "kde/" directory, using "./KDE.SlackBui
ld frameworks plasma plasma-extra polkit-kde applications"
- build kdei
Eric Hameleers / alien at slackware dot com / 09-jan-2015